Stock Number GL1970
THIS VEHICLE HAS A MINNESOTA SALVAGE TITLE, A MN PASSED INSPECTION WAS SUBMITTED AND IT NOW HAS A MINNESOTA CLEAR TITLE, DAMAGE HISTORY ON FILE.
PRICE $110,000,00 / FINANCE FOR $2,600*/MONTH FOR 48 MONTHS
2012 Kenworth T800 Chassis, 213,459 Miles, Cummins ISX (485HP) Diesel Engine, Fuller 18-Speed Manual Transmission, Air Ride Suspension, 20,000# Fronts and 46,000# Rear Axles with a 20,000# Steerable Lift Axle, Air Ride Cab, Aluminum Wheels Inside Out, Engine Brake, 80% Tread on Steer and Tandem Tires, 50% Tread on Lift Axle Tires, GVWR 86,000, VIN 1NKDX4TX1CJ309924.
Heritage (5000-Gallon / 120-Barrel) Vacuum Truck
- 5000-Gallon (130-Barrel) Carbon Steel Vacuum Tank
- Fruitland RCF500 (350 CFM @ 27-inch Hg.) Vacuum Pump
- Large Rear Clean-out
- 4-inch Vacuum Inlet Valve
- 4-inch Rear Discharge
- Sight Level Tube on Rear Tank Head
- Full-Length Hose Trays
- 5/16-inch Carbon Steel Bulk Heads
- 1/4-inch Carbon Steel Tank Shell
- Internal Tank Baffles
- 20-inch Top Manway
- Tank Access Ladder on Passenger Side
- Aluminum Toolbox on Passenger Side
- Work Lights
- Hose Hangers on Rear Head
- Heavy-Duty Oilfield Rear Bumper with Boxes
Located in Minnesota, Sold As Is – No Warranty, Financing Available, Call 888-432-9070 for More Information. Delivery Available.
- There are no features available