First Midwest Equipment Finance is a direct lender offering a wide range of financing and leasing solutions to help you conserve capital and support your business objectives. Our specialists provide financing in the transportation, construction, environmental and machine tool sectors. They have the industry expertise to work with your business to select and customize the financing options that fit its needs.
First Midwest Equipment Finance is a subsidiary of First Midwest Bank. The Midwest Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: FMBI) is one of the largest independent banks headquartered in the Chicago area with assets more than $10 billion. First Midwest is focused meeting the complex financial needs of individuals and the financing and treasury management needs of companies of all sizes.
STREAMLINED APPLICATION PROCESS
Our sales and back office representatives are with you every step of the way during the application process. Our focus is to minimize the hassle of financing and understand the importance of timing – getting you the money you need when you need it. Most “Applications-Only” credit decisions are made within 24-hours, with some requiring 48-hours. Applications are available below by clicking Apply Now.
- Up to $35,000 “Application-Only” Programs
- Low or No Down Payments
- Traditional Debt Financing
- 100% Financing
- Leasing Products
- Tax-Advantage Leasing
- Specialized Loan Payments (ballon, seasonal, etc.)
- Rental Fleet and Rental House Financing
- Vendor and Manufacturer Programs
- Tractors, Winch Trucks, and Trailers
- Vacuum, Refined Fuel, and Trasport Tankers
- Vacuum, Septic, Grease, and Portable Restroom Service Trucks
- Hydro-Excavation Trucks and Equipment
- Sewer Cleaning Trucks and Equipment
- Refined Fuel Trucks
- Propane Tank Trucks and Trailers
- Construction Equipment
- Roll-Off Trucks
- Work Trucks
COMPANIES WE SERVE
- Environmental Cleanup Contractors
- Industrial Cleaning Contractors
- Septic and Portable Restroom Service Companies
- Construction Contractors
- Municipal Contractors
- Drill (Mine, Quarry, Water Well)
- Oil and Gas Contractors
- Waste Hauling and Sanitation Companies
- Trucking (Interstate and Intrastate)
A RELIABLE LENDING PARTNER
We are dedicated to the Transportation and Construction industries and offer:
- Publicity traded bank with a strong balance sheet and access to affordable, stable deposit capital
- Seasoned professionals who know your business
- Streamlined process with consistent feedback
- Superior customer service and willingness to lend
- Customized financing and leasing terms
- Whether you want a lease or loan, we can finance as little as $10,000 or as much as $10,000.000+.
- “Application Only” programs (no financials required) for transactions up to $350,000 can receive a credit decision within 24-hours.
Ease of Financing
- FMEF uses a unique funding model with a wide credit window and faster transaction processing.
- Approvals generally received within 24-hours, depending on the complexity of the transaction.
Full Range of Services, Financing, Leasing, Lending and Rental options under one roof. We offer scalable solutions to better meet your specific business needs. With transactions ranging from $10k-$10M and up plus “application only” programs up to $350k, we can structure a program that meets your individual capital and cash-flow requirements.
Financing | Capital Lease | Lease Purchase
- $1 Buy-Out/$101 Buy-Out (California)
- Balloon purchase options
- Fixed Rates and Flexible Payment Structures
Loans and Lending Options
- Fixed Rates
- Equipment Finance Agreements
- Flexible Payment Structures
Tax and True Leases
- FMV (Fair Market Value) purchase options
- Capped FMV purchase options
- EBO (Early Buy-Out) purchase options
- Rental programs available for standard equipment
- 12 and 24-month rental term options available
First Midwest Equipment Finance offers competitive equipment leasing and unique financing options, NATIONWIDE.
A direct lender and backed by First Midwest Bank with assets over $10 billion, our offering span a wide array of financing and leasing solutions that support the goals of your business by helping conserve essential capital. We provide financing in transportation, construction, environmental and machine tool industries and offer an interactive and streamlined process designed to customize financing solutions that fit your business’ specific needs.
Want to experience momentum in action? Click below to apply now or contact us today to see how we can help your business build the momentum it needs.
Contact Scott Brossard at (630) 712-5668 or email Scott.Brossard@firstmidwest.com