2006 Presvac 5300 Stainless DOT 407/412 (3000-Gallon) Industrial Vacuum Truck w/ High Dump Tank
Crestwood, IL 60445
Stock Number GL858
2005 Pre-Emission Kenworth T800 Chassis, Approximately 90,971 Miles and 5,416 Engine Hours, CAT C15 (475HP) Diesel Engine, Fuller 18-Speed Manual Transmission, A/C, Aluminum Wheels, Engine Brake, Diff Locks, 20,000# Fronts and 46,000# Rear Axles with Lift Pusher Axle, VIN 1NKDLB0X16J124314.
Presvac 5300 Powervac High Dump Industrial Air Mover
- 3000-Gallon 316 Stainless Steel Vacuum Tank
- DOT 407/412 Code
- DOT Tank Certification is Not Current but Can Be Done
- High Dump Tank
- Hibon 8702 (5300 CFM @ 27-inch Hg.) Vacuum Blower
- (2,309 Hours) on Vacuum Blower
- Presvac PV750 Rotary Vane Vaccum and Pressure Offload Pump
- Hydraulic Tank Hoist w/ Rear Opening Door, Hoist System Rebuilt Last Year
- 8-inch Hydraulic Up/Down Vacuum Boom w/ 270-Degree Rotation
- Wireless and Manual Remote Controls for Vacuum Boom
- 6-inch Vacuum Inlet Valve
- 6-inch Discharge Valve
- Dual Cyclones
- Dual Bag Houses w/ (58) Filter Bags for Wet and Dry Vacuum Capability
- Final Cartridge Type Filter
- One (1) 30-inch x 18-inch x 18-inch Toolbox
- 25 ft Static Ground Cable
- Work Lights at Rear of Tank and Vacuum Pump Area
- Top Amber Rotating Light
Located in Michigan, Sold As Is – No Warranty, Financing, and Leasing Available, Call 888-432-9070 for More Information. Delivery Available.
DISCLAIMER: Photos, specifications, prices, and all other information are subject to change or correction without notice. While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Please verify any information in question.
All equipment photographs on this website depict new and used equipment and Great Lakes Equipment Sales, Inc. (“SELLER”) does not assert their accuracy or completeness. SELLER is not a manufacturer, or or servicer of equipment. Physical inspection of the new and used equipment depicted herein is encouraged, and any purchasing decisions should be based upon such actual inspection thereof as the interested person deems appropriate, SELLER makes no representations or warranties whatsoever including, without limitations, title, condition, hours, milage, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. All sales of equipment shall be “As Is” and “Where Is” and Without Warranty unless stated otherwise in writing.
Pricing does not include state or local sales tax, and Federal Excise Tax (if applicable), licensing, dealer document preparation charges or any finance charges (if applicable). Final actual sales price may vary depending on options or accessories selected.