2008 Keith Huber King Vac (3000-Gallon) Industrial Vacuum Truck w/ Liquid Ring Pump
Price: $150,000 / $201,563 CAD
4818 W. 137th Street, Unit B
Crestwood, IL 60445
Toll Free: 888-432-9070
Stock Number GL1996
LIQUID RING VACUUM PUMP REBUILT BY KEITH HUBER IN 2017
PRICE $150,000 / LEASE FOR $3,700*/MONTH FOR 48 MONTHS W/ $1.00 BUYOUT
2008 Sterling 9513 6X4 Chassis, Approximately 76,654 Miles and 10,178 Engine Hours, CAT C13 (400HP) Diesel Engine, Fuller 10-Speed Manual Transmission, Engine Brake, Diff Locks, A/C, Spring Suspension.
Keith Huber King Vac Industrial Vacuum Truck w/ Liquid Ring Pump
- 3000-Gallon (70-Barrel) Carbon Steel Tank
- 5/16″ Tank Shell
- Liquid Ring (High CFM w/ Deep Vacuum 26-28″ Hg.)
- Vacuum Pump (Pump Rebuilt by Keith Huber in 2017)
- (1,011 Hours) on Liquid Ring Pump
- Auxiliary Rotary Vane Vacuum/Pressure Pump Enclosed in Toolbox on Drivers Side
- Hydraulically Operated Full Opening Rear Door w/ Holding Valve
- Rear Door Safety Prop Bar
- Hydraulic Tank Lift Tank Hoist
- Tank Lift Safety Prop Bar
- 6″ Vacuum Inlet w/ Internal Standpipe
- 6″ Discharge Valve
- 20″ Top Manway
- Two (2) Rear Mounted Work Lights
- Float Level Gauge Loaded on Rear Tank Head
- Tank Access Ladder on Drivers Side
- Large Toolbox on Passenger Side
- Heavy-Duty DOT Rear Bumper w/ Swing Out Bar
Located in Mississippi, Sold As Is – No Warranty, Financing, and Leasing Available, Call 888-432-9070 for More Information. Delivery Available.
Industrial Air Movers
DISCLAIMER: Photos, specifications, prices, and all other information are subject to change or correction without notice. While every effort is made to ensure the data listed here is correct, there may be an instance where some of the pictures, options, or vehicle features may be listed incorrectly as we get the data from multiple data sources. PLEASE MAKE SURE to confirm the details of the vehicle with the dealer to ensure its accuracy. Dealer cannot be held liable for errors, omissions or data that is listed incorrectly.
All equipment photographs on this website depict new and used equipment and Great Lakes Equipment Sales, Inc. (“SELLER”) does not assert their accuracy or completeness. SELLER is not a manufacturer, or servicer of equipment. Physical inspection of the new and used equipment depicted herein is encouraged, and any purchasing decisions should be based upon such actual inspection thereof as the interested person deems appropriate, SELLER makes no representations or warranties whatsoever including, without limitations, title, condition, hours, mileage, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. All sales of shall be “Sold As Is Where Is Without Warranty” unless stated otherwise in writing.
Pricing does not include state, local sales tax, and Federal Excise Tax (if applicable), licensing, dealer document preparation charges, or any finance charges (if applicable). Final actual sales price may vary depending on options or accessories selected.