2019 RVT (2500-Gallon) Vacuum Truck w/ Automatic Trans
Price: $117,700 / $158,159 CAD
4818 W. 137th Street, Unit B
Crestwood, IL 60445
Toll Free: 888-432-9070
Stock Number GL1964
PRICE $117,700 / LEASE FOR $2.150*/MONTH FOR 72 MONTHS W/ $1.00 BUYOUT
2019 Peterbilt 337 4X2 Chassis, Paccar PX-7 (300HP) Diesel Engine, Allison 2500 RDS-P Automatic Transmission, VGT Exhaust Brake, Engine Block Heater, Cruise Control, 50-Gallon Fuel Tank, Heated Mirrors, 208″ Wheelbase 138″ CA/CT, 12,000# Fronts and 21,000# Rear Axles, 33,000 GVWR, Spring Suspension, Aluminum Wheels, VIN 2NP2HM7X3KM268681.
RVT Aluminum (2500-Gallon) Vacuum Truck
- 2500-Gallon Polished Aluminum Vacuum Tank
- 5454-H32, 1/4″ Tank Shell
- 66″ Diameter Heads
- (2) Full Flanged and Dished Anti Surge Baffles
- NVE 607 (380 CFM @ 28″ Hg.) Fan Cooled Vacuum Pump
- Hot Shift PTO
- Secondary Moisture Trap
- Oil Trap Muffler
- Vacuum and Pressure Reliefs
- 30/0/30 Liquid Filled Gauge
- Right Angle Gearbox Drive
- 3″ Vacuum Inlet Valve c/w Camlock Fittings and Dust Cap
- 4″ Discharge Valve c/e Camlock Fittings and Dust Cap
- Full-Length Aluminum Hose Trays
- Tank Hose Protectors for Hose Trays
- (3) 5″ Sight Glasses on Rear Tank Head
- (2) Large Hose Hooks on Rear Head
- (1) 20″ Manway on Top of Tank
- (1) 20″ Clean-Out Manway on Rear Head
- Tank Access Ladder Located on Passenger Side
- (1) 24″ x 24″ x 36″ Aluminum Toolbox Mounted on Drivers Side
- (2) LED Work Lights on Rear Head
- LED DOT Light Kit
Located in Pennsylvania, Manufacturer Warranty, Financing, and Leasing Available, Call 888-432-9070 for More Information. Delivery Available.
Liquid Vac Trucks
Robinson Vacuum Tanks
Rotary Vane Pump
NVE Challenger 607
DISCLAIMER: Photos, specifications, prices, and all other information are subject to change or correction without notice. While every effort is made to ensure the data listed here is correct, there may be an instance where some of the pictures, options, or vehicle features may be listed incorrectly as we get the data from multiple data sources. PLEASE MAKE SURE to confirm the details of the vehicle with the dealer to ensure its accuracy. Dealer cannot be held liable for errors, omissions or data that is listed incorrectly.
All equipment photographs on this website depict new and used equipment and Great Lakes Equipment Sales, Inc. (“SELLER”) does not assert their accuracy or completeness. SELLER is not a manufacturer, or servicer of equipment. Physical inspection of the new and used equipment depicted herein is encouraged, and any purchasing decisions should be based upon such actual inspection thereof as the interested person deems appropriate, SELLER makes no representations or warranties whatsoever including, without limitations, title, condition, hours, mileage, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. All sales of shall be “Sold As Is Where Is Without Warranty” unless stated otherwise in writing.
Pricing does not include state, local sales tax, and Federal Excise Tax (if applicable), licensing, dealer document preparation charges, or any finance charges (if applicable). Final actual sales price may vary depending on options or accessories selected.