2020 Huber Berringer Liquid Ring DOT 412 (3300-Gallon) Vacuum Truck
4818 W. 137th Street, Unit B
Crestwood, IL 60445
Toll Free: 888-432-9070
Stock Number GL2073
LEASE FOR $4,300*/MONTH FOR 72 MONTHS W/ $1.00 BUYOUT
2020 Peterbilt 348 6X4 Chassis, Paccar PX-9 (350HP) Diesel Engine, Allison 3000RDS 6-Speed Automatic Transmission, Engine Brake, Diff Locks, Engine Block Heater, Cruise Control, Power Windows and Locks, Heated Mirrors, 20,000# Fronts and 46,000# Rear Axles, 66,000 GVWR.
Keith Huber Berringer DOT 412 Liquid Ring Vacuum Truck
- ASME and DOT 412 Carbon Steel Vacuum Tank
- 3300-Gallon (75-Barrel) Tank Capacity
- Anti-Surge Baffles
- Liquid Ring (1180 CFM @ 28″ Hg.) Vacuum Pump
- Hydraulic Tank Hoist
- Hydraulic Full Opening Rear Door w/ Safety Prop Bars for Door and Tank
- 4″ Vacuum Intake Valve w/ Internal Standpipe (Manual Betts Valve)
- 6″ Discharge Valve (Air Operated Betts Valve)
- 6″ Vacuum Cyclone
- 20″ Top Manway w/ Ladder on Drivers Side
- Rear Mounted Static Grounding Reel
- (1) 56″ x 28″ x 30″ Storage Cabinet Integrated into The Subframe on Passenger Side w/ Cabinet Lights
- Back-Up Alarm
- (2) LED Rear Work Lights
- LED Rear and Side Marker Lights
- Rear Hose Hooks (Adjustable) Located 2″ Below Centerline of Tank
- DOT Rear Bumper w/ Center Swing Out and Removal Grates for Easy Cleaning
Located in Mississippi, Manufacturer Warranty, Financing, and Leasing Available, Call 888-432-9070 for More Information. Delivery Available.
DOT Code Trucks
DISCLAIMER: Photos, specifications, prices, and all other information are subject to change or correction without notice. While every effort is made to ensure the data listed here is correct, there may be an instance where some of the pictures, options, or vehicle features may be listed incorrectly as we get the data from multiple data sources. PLEASE MAKE SURE to confirm the details of the vehicle with the dealer to ensure its accuracy. Dealer cannot be held liable for errors, omissions or data that is listed incorrectly.
All equipment photographs on this website depict new and used equipment and Great Lakes Equipment Sales, Inc. (“SELLER”) does not assert their accuracy or completeness. SELLER is not a manufacturer, or servicer of equipment. Physical inspection of the new and used equipment depicted herein is encouraged, and any purchasing decisions should be based upon such actual inspection thereof as the interested person deems appropriate, SELLER makes no representations or warranties whatsoever including, without limitations, title, condition, hours, mileage, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. All sales of shall be “Sold As Is Where Is Without Warranty” unless stated otherwise in writing.
Pricing does not include state, local sales tax, and Federal Excise Tax (if applicable), licensing, dealer document preparation charges, or any finance charges (if applicable). Final actual sales price may vary depending on options or accessories selected.