2020 Imperial Industries (4000-Gallon) Vacuum Truck w/ Automatic Trans - IH
$161,800 USD / $205,011 CAD
4818 W. 137th Street, Unit B
Crestwood, IL 60445
Toll Free: 888-432-9070
Stock Number GL2106
2020 International HV607 SBA 6X4 Chassis, Cummins L9 (370HP) Diesel Engine, Allison 3000 RDS Automatic Transmission, Locking Differentials, 230″ Wheelbase, Air Ride Suspension, Engine Compression Brake, Engine Block Heater, Cruise Control, Power Windows and Locks, 80 Gallon Fuel Tank, 5.29 Rear Axle Ratio, 18,000# Fronts, and 40,000# Rear Axles, 58,000 GVWR.
Imperial Industries Aluminum 4000 Gallon Vacuum Truck
- 1/4″ Aluminum 5454 Barrel
- 5/16″ Aluminum 5454 ASME Dished Tank Heads
- Full Flanged and Dished Heads for Baffles
- Bottom 1/3rd of Tank Double Plated for Extra Strength
- 4000 Gallon Tank Capacity
- Primary 12″ x 4″ w/ Internal Airline
- NVE Challenger 4307 (560 CFM @ 27″ Hg.) High CFM Vacuum Blower
- 20″ Top Manway
- 20″ Rear Clean-out Manway
- One (1) 4″ Vacuum Inlet c/w Valve, Camlock, and Dust Cap
- One (1) 6″ Discharge c/w Piston Valve, Camlock and Dust Cap
- Three (3) 5″ Sight Glasses on Rear Tank Head
- Full-Length Aluminum Hose Trays
- Two (2) Rear Hose Hooks w/ Hose Protectors on Rear Tank Head
- One (1) 24″ W x 24″ H x 48″ D Aluminum Toolbox
- DOT LED Light Package
- Two (2) Rear Mounted LED Work Lights
- Rear Bumper (Adjustable)
Located in Wisconsin, Manufacturer Warranty, Financing, and Leasing Available, Call 888-432-9070 for More Information. Delivery Available.
Liquid Vac Trucks
Front Axle Weight:
DISCLAIMER: Photos, specifications, prices, and all other information are subject to change or correction without notice. While every effort is made to ensure the data listed here is correct, there may be an instance where some of the pictures, options, or vehicle features may be listed incorrectly as we get the data from multiple data sources. PLEASE MAKE SURE to confirm the details of the vehicle with the dealer to ensure its accuracy. Dealer cannot be held liable for errors, omissions or data that is listed incorrectly.
All equipment photographs on this website depict new and used equipment and Great Lakes Equipment Sales, Inc. (“SELLER”) does not assert their accuracy or completeness. SELLER is not a manufacturer, or servicer of equipment. Physical inspection of the new and used equipment depicted herein is encouraged, and any purchasing decisions should be based upon such actual inspection thereof as the interested person deems appropriate, SELLER makes no representations or warranties whatsoever including, without limitations, title, condition, hours, mileage, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. All sales of shall be “Sold As Is Where Is Without Warranty” unless stated otherwise in writing.
Pricing does not include state, local sales tax, and Federal Excise Tax (if applicable), licensing, dealer document preparation charges, or any finance charges (if applicable). Final actual sales price may vary depending on options or accessories selected.