2021 Imperial Industries (2500-Gallon) Vacuum Truck w/ 6-Speed Manual
$114,900 USD / $142,435 CAD
4818 W. 137th Street, Unit B
Crestwood, IL 60445
Toll Free: 888-432-9070
Stock Number GL2325
LEASE FOR AS LOW AS $1,975 PER MONTH FOR 72-MONTHS WITH $1.00 BUYOUT – BASED ON APPROVED CREDIT
2021 International MV607 SBA 4X2 Chassis, Cummins B6.7 (280HP) Diesel Engine, Fuller FS-6406N 6-Speed Manual Transmission, Engine Exhaust Brake, 12,000# Fronts, and 21,000# Rear Axles, Spring Suspension, Engine Block Heater, 50-Gallon Fuel Tank, Manual Windows and Locks, 3.91 Rear Axle Ratio, 207″ Wheelbase, 33,000 GVWR, VIN 3HAEUMMN8ML358426.
Imperial Industries (2500-Gallon) Vacuum Truck
- Aluminum 5454 (2500-Gallon) Vacuum Tank
- 1/4″ Thick Aluminum 5454 Barrel
- 5/16″ Thick Aluminum 5454 ASME Dished Heads
- Full Flanged and Dished Heads for Baffles
- Bottom 1/3rd of Tank Double Plated for Extra Strength
- NVE Challenger 607 (380 CFM @ 29″ Hg.) Vacuum Pump
- 20″ Top Manway
- 20″ Manway of Rear of Tank
- Three (3) 5″ Sight Glasses On Rear Head
- Two (2) Hose Hooks w/ Hose Protectors on Rear Head
- Full-Length Aluminum Hose Trays
- 4″ Vacuum Inlet w/ Valve c/w Camlock and Dust Cap
- 6″ Discharge w/ Valve c/w Camlock and Dust Cap
- Aluminum 24″H x 24″D x 36″L Toolbox on Drivers Side
- Two (2) LED Work Lights Mounted on Top of Rear Head
Located in Wisconsin, Manufacturer Warranty, Financing, and Leasing Available, Call 888-432-9070 for More Information. Delivery Available.
Liquid Vac Trucks
Front Axle Weight:
Rotary Vane Pump
DISCLAIMER: Photos, specifications, prices, and all other information are subject to change or correction without notice. While every effort is made to ensure the data listed here is correct, there may be an instance where some of the pictures, options, or vehicle features may be listed incorrectly as we get the data from multiple data sources. PLEASE MAKE SURE to confirm the details of the vehicle with the dealer to ensure its accuracy. Dealer cannot be held liable for errors, omissions or data that is listed incorrectly.
All equipment photographs on this website depict new and used equipment and Great Lakes Equipment Sales, Inc. (“SELLER”) does not assert their accuracy or completeness. SELLER is not a manufacturer, or servicer of equipment. Physical inspection of the new and used equipment depicted herein is encouraged, and any purchasing decisions should be based upon such actual inspection thereof as the interested person deems appropriate, SELLER makes no representations or warranties whatsoever including, without limitations, title, condition, hours, mileage, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. All sales of shall be “Sold As Is Where Is Without Warranty” unless stated otherwise in writing.
Pricing does not include state, local sales tax, and Federal Excise Tax (if applicable), licensing, dealer document preparation charges, or any finance charges (if applicable). Final actual sales price may vary depending on options or accessories selected.