Stock Number GL2255
LEASE FOR AS LOW AS $4,425 PER MONTH FOR 72-MONTHS WITH $1.00 BUYOUT – BASED ON APPROVED CREDIT
Debris Tank, Bag House, and Cyclones Re-Coated w/ Bio-Tuff Coating 12-15-2020, Full Service on Truck and Body Components Completed on 12-26-2020, Low Hour Unit, Truck was Totally Gone Over, and Everything was Repaired or Replaced in December of 2020, Excellent Condition.
2009 Kenworth T800 Chassis, Approximately 109,403 Miles, 10,602 Engine Hours, and 4,746 PTO Hours, Cummins ISX (410HP) Diesel Engine, Allison 4500 RDS Automatic Transmission, A/C, Cruise Control, Spring Suspension, Engine Brake, Power Windows on Passenger Side, Power Locks, 190-Gallon Fuel Tank, Engine Block Heater, Diff Locks, Spring Suspension, 20,000# Fronts, and 46,000# Rear Axles w. 18,000# Steerable Lift Axle, 84,000 GVWR, VIN 1NKDX0TX39J257455.
GapVax HV-56 Industrial Vacuum and Hydrovac
- Wet and Dry Vacuum Capability
- 15 Cubic Yard Debris Body
- 1200-Gallon Integral Water Compartment
- Hibon 8702 (5300 CFM @ 27″ Hg.) Vacuum Blower
- Approximately (4,746 Hours) on PTO
- Giant (19 GPM @ 2,900 PSI) High-Pressure Water Pump
- Approximately (2,412 Hours) on Water Pump
- Spring Retractable Hose Reel w/ 1/2″ x 100′ of Hose
- Hydraulic Tank Hoist w/ Rear Open Door
- 8″ Hydraulic Telescopic Vacuum Boom w/ 17′ to 25′ Reach w/ 270 Degrees
- Omnex Wireless Remote Control
- Hydraulic Sludge Off-Loading Pump
- Hydraulic Tool Package to Runs Pumps / and or Jack Hammer
- Two (2) LED Boom Work Lights
- Heavy-Duty Electric Tank Vibrator
- Liquid Load Level Indicator Mounted on the Tailgate
- Beacon Strobe Light on Front of Truck
Located in Texas, Sold As-Is – No Warranty, Financing, and Leasing Available, Call 888-432-9070 for More Information. Delivery Available.
- There are no features available