Stock Number GL2029
LEASE FOR $6,100*/MONTH FOR 72 MONTHS W/ $1.00 BUYOUT
*FET Not Include in Sale Price for United States Buyers
2019 Peterbilt 567 Tri-Drive Chassis, Cummins ISX15 (525HP) Diesel Engine, Eaton RTLO18918B 18-Speed Transmission, 100 and 80-Gallon Fuel Tanks, Alcoa Polished Aluminum Wheels, Heated Mirrors, Cruise Control, Engine Brake, Diff Locks, Power Windows and Locks, Oil Pan Heater, 276″ Wheelbase, 4.10 Rear Axle Ratio, Air Trac Rear Suspension, 20,000# Fronts and 55,000# Air Trac Rear Suspension, 75,000 GVWR, VIN 1NPCX4EX4KD495345
CustomVac ASME TC DOT 407-412 (106-Barrel) Vacuum Truck
- S/N: CVVAC-744-06-18
- TC DOT 407/412 Code Carbon Steel Vacuum Tank
- 3,960-Gallons (3,300 Imperial Gallons +/-3% Outage ) Tank Capacity
- Robuschi RB-DV-85 (1,600 CFM @ 27″ Hg.) Tri-Lobe Vacuum Blower w/ 6″ 4-Way Valve for Vacuum and Pressure Offload Mode
- Spring Loaded Diesel Flush Valve Assembly
- Pre-stage Housing c/w 16″ Diameter x 20 Micron (Washable) Blower Filter
- Hydraulic Tank Hoist w/ Full-Opening Rear Door
- Global Hydraulic Vibrator
- Gallup Agitator Prepped
- 10″ ASME Manway on Top of Tank
- One (1) 4″ Load Valve c/w Sand Pipe and Stainless Steel Camlock / Cap on D/S
- One (1) 4″ Load Valve c/w Stainless Steel Camlock / Cap on P/S
- One (1) 6″ Discharge Valve c/w Stainless Steel Camlock /Cap
- All Rear Valves Heated, Air Actuated and Equipped w/ Flip Style Valve Controls
- Recessed Stainless Steel Liquid Level Indicator on Drivers Side
- 6″ Isolation Butterfly Valve – Air Controlled Switch at Operator Station
- 6″ Cyclone w/ Clean-out Door and Heated Drain Valve
- One (1) Steel Vertical Cabinets on Passenger Sides
- One (1) 60″ Steel Deck Boxes on Drivers Side
- Two (2) Rear Skirt Fitting Boxes
- Four (4) Multi-Pin Placards
- 50′ Static Ground Cable – Wind Up Style
- Four (4) LED Work Lights
- Backup Alarm
- Two (2) Slide Out Tire Chain Racks on Both Sides of Truck
- Code Rear Bumper (Flip Up Style) w/ Platform Step
Located in Alberta, Canada, Financing, and Leasing Available, Call 888-432-9070 or Visit for More Information. Delivery Available.
*Price Subject to Change Based on USD and Canadian Dollar Currency Exchange Rate.
DISCLAIMER: Photos, specifications, prices, and all other information are subject to change or correction without notice. While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Please verify any information in question.
All equipment photographs on this website depict used equipment and Great Lakes Equipment Sales, Inc. (“SELLER”) does not assert their accuracy or completeness. SELLER is not a manufacturer, or or servicer of equipment. Physical inspection of the used equipment depicted herein is encouraged, and any purchasing decisions should be based upon such actual inspection thereof as the interested person deems appropriate, SELLER makes no representations or warranties whatsoever including, without limitations, title, condition, hours, milage, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. All sales of equipment shall be “As Is” and “Where Is” and Without Warranty unless stated otherwise in writing.
Pricing does not include state or local sales tax, Federal Excise Tax (if applicable), licensing, dealer document preparation charges or any finance charges (if applicable). Final actual sales price may vary depending on options or accessories selected.
- There are no features available