Stock Number GL2127
LEASE FOR $7,600*/MONTH FOR 60 MONTHS W/ $1.00 BUYOUT
2019 Western Star 4900SB Tridem w/ Sleeper Chassis, Detroit DD16 15.6L (560HP) Diesel Engine, Eaton Fuller RTLO-18918B 18-Speed Transmission, 125-Gallon and 80-Gallon Fuel Tanks, Alcoa Polished Aluminum Wheels, Power and Heated Mirrors, Cruise Control, Tilt and Telescoping Steering Wheel, Jacobs Compression Brake, Diff Locks, Power Windows and Locks, Engine Block and Oil Pan Heater, 20,000# Taperleaf Front Suspension and 69,000# Airliner Rear Suspension, 4.30 Rear Axle Ratio, 77,000 GVWR, Detail Chassis Specs Available Upon Request.
CustomVac ASME TC DOT 407/412 Code Combo Wash/Vacuum
- ASME TC DOT 407/412 Code Carbon Steel (2) Compartment Vacuum Tank
- 2905-Gallon (2420 Imperial Gallon +/-3% Outage) Debris Tank
- 1056-Gallon (880 Imperial Gallon) Plastic Water Tank
- Wash Cabinet 40″ Aluminum Crossover, c/w Heaters, LED Interior and Exterior Lights and Hook Bar, Pump, Hose Reels, and Boiler
- Hydraulic 3-Stage Tank Hoist w/ Rear Opening Dump Door
- Robuschi RB-DV 85 (1600 CFM @ 27″ Hg.) Vacuum Blower w/ 4-Way Diverter Valve for Vacuum/Pressure
- Pre-stage Housing c/w 16″ Diameter x 20 Micron Rating (Washable) Blower Filter
- Diesel Flush Ball Valve Assembly
- CAT 660 (10 GPM @ 3000 PSI) Triplex Plunger Water Pump
- (1) 6″ Load Valve c/w 6″ Sand Pipe and Stainless Steel Camlock / Cap on D/S
- (1) 4″ Load Valve c/w Stainless Steel Camlock / Cap on P/S
- (1) 6″ Discharge Valve c/w Stainless Steel Camlock / Cap
- All Rear Valves Heated, Air Actuated and Equipped w/ Flip Style Valve Controls
- (3) Hydraulic Hose Reels
- 100′ x 1/2″ Pressure Hose w/ Trigger Gun, Wand, Nozzle and Quick Coupler
- 100′ x 3/8″ Steam Hose, Steam Wand, Nozzle and Quick Coupler
- Degreaser Assembly c/w 100′ x 3/8″ Hose, Trigger Gun, Wand, Nozzle, Stainless Steel Soap Tank and Shur Flow Pump
- Trigger Gun, Wand, Nozzle and Quick Coupler
- (1) 100′ x 3/8″ Steam Hose
- Steam Wand, Nozzle and Quick Coupler
- Degreaser Assembly
- Hot Shot (980,000) BTU Diesel Fired Boiler
- Glycol Flush Tank w/ Air Blow System
- Insulated Cabinet w/ Heaters and Interior Lights
- DOT Roll-Over Protection
- 60″ Steel Deck Box on Drivers Side
- 50′ Ground Cable (Wind Up Style)
- Backup and Tank Up Alarm
- Heavy-Duty DOT Rear Bumper
- Detailed Tank and Body Specs Available Upon Request
Located in Alberta, Canada, Manufacturer Warranty, Financing, and Leasing Available, Call 888-432-9070 for More Information. Delivery Available.
*Pricing Subject to Change Based On USD and Canadian Dollar Currency Exchange Rate.
DISCLAIMER: Photos, specifications, prices, and all other information are subject to change or correction without notice. While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Please verify any information in question.
All equipment photographs on this website depict used equipment and Great Lakes Equipment Sales, Inc. (“SELLER”) does not assert their accuracy or completeness. SELLER is not a manufacturer, or or servicer of equipment. Physical inspection of the used equipment depicted herein is encouraged, and any purchasing decisions should be based upon such actual inspection thereof as the interested person deems appropriate, SELLER makes no representations or warranties whatsoever including, without limitations, title, condition, hours, milage, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. All sales of equipment shall be “As Is” and “Where Is” and Without Warranty unless stated otherwise in writing.
Pricing does not include state or local sales tax, Federal Excise Tax (if applicable), licensing, dealer document preparation charges or any finance charges (if applicable). Final actual sales price may vary depending on options or accessories selected.
- There are no features available