Stock Number GL2103
LEASE FOR $5,700*/MONTH FOR 72 MONTHS W/ $1.00 BUYOUT
* FET NOT INCLUDED IN SALE PRICE FOR UNITED STATES BUYERS
2015 Peterbilt 367 Tri-Drive Chassis, 50,110 Miles (80,643 KM) and 7,510 Engine Hours, Cummins ISX15 (525HP) Diesel Engine, Fuller RTLO18918B 18-Speed Transmission, Air Trac Air Ride Suspension, 20,000# Fronts and 69,000# Rear Axles, Diff Locks, Tri-Drive Axles, Engine Block Heater, Power Windows, Locks, and Mirrors, Heated Mirrors, Aluminum Wheels, 311″ Wheelbase, GVWR 84,000.
- Cummins Protection (Plan 1) 5-years / 643,738 KM or 400,000 Miles
- Cummins After Treatment Plan 5-years / 643,738 KM or 400,000 Miles
- Cummins Major Componet Plan 5-years / 804,672 KM or 500,000 Miles
Rebel Hurricane Hydrovac Truck
- 13-Yard Debris Tank Capacity
- 2400-Gallon Water Tank Capacity
- Full-Width 84″ x 42″ Half Door Mud Gate w/ Hydraulic Open/Close
- (1) 8″ Discharge Valve w/ Heat Jacket
- (1) 6″ Decant Valve w/ Heat Jacket
- Insulated and Heated 70″ Aluminum Van Body
- Van Body Encloses Hot Water Boiler, Wash Pump, and Hose Reels
- Robuschi RBDV-125 (3800 CFM @ 28″ Hg.) Vacuum Blower
- (3,086 Hours) on Vacuum Blower
- NAMCO 174 Transfer Case
- CAT 3560 Triplex Plunger Pressure Pump Rated at (20 GPM @ 4000 PSI)
- Hotsy 9450 (770,000 BTU) Diesel Fired Burner
- Top Mounted 8″ Hydraulic Telescopic Vacuum Boom w/ 26′ of Reach
- Wireless Remote-Control w/ Manual Backup Remote
- LED Working Lights
Located in Alberta, Canada, Sold As Is – No Warranty, Financing, and Leasing Available, Call 888-432-9070 for More Information. Delivery Available.
*PRICING SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON USD AND CANADIAN DOLLARS CURRENCY EXCHANGE RATE
DISCLAIMER: Photos, specifications, prices, and all other information are subject to change or correction without notice. While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Please verify any information in question.
All equipment photographs on this website depict used equipment and Great Lakes Equipment Sales, Inc. (“SELLER”) does not assert their accuracy or completeness. SELLER is not a manufacturer, or or servicer of equipment. Physical inspection of the used equipment depicted herein is encouraged, and any purchasing decisions should be based upon such actual inspection thereof as the interested person deems appropriate, SELLER makes no representations or warranties whatsoever including, without limitations, title, condition, hours, milage, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. All sales of equipment shall be “As Is” and “Where Is” and Without Warranty unless stated otherwise in writing.
Pricing does not include state or local sales tax, Federal Excise Tax (if applicable), licensing, dealer document preparation charges or any finance charges (if applicable). Final actual sales price may vary depending on options or accessories selected.
- There are no features available