2012 VacAll AllExcavate AE1213 (12 Yard / 1300 Water) Hydro Excavation Truck
$260,500 USD / $336,414 CAD
4818 W. 137th Street, Unit B
Crestwood, IL 60445
Toll Free: 888-432-9070
Stock Number GL2270
LOW MILES AND HOURS, FLEET MAINTAINED
2012 Freightliner M2 112 SFA 6X4 Chassis, Approximately 28,692 Miles, 4,436 Engine Hours, Detroit DD13 12.8L (410HP) Diesel Engine, Eaton Fuller FRO14210C 10-Speed Manual Transmission, 20,000# Fronts, and 46,000# Rears, 66,000 GVWR, VIN 1FVHC7DVXCHBK9367.
VacAll AllExcavate AE1213 Hydro Excavation Truck
- 12 Cubic Yard Galvanized Steel Debris Tank
- 1300 Gallon Water Capacity w/ Electronic Level Indicator
- Roots 11X25 DVJ (2900 CFM @ 27″ Hg.) Vacuum Blower
- (592 Hours) on Vacuum Blower
- Blower Inlet Filter Housing w/ 304 S/S Screen Assembly
- General KF28A (25 GPM @ 3000 PSI) Water Pump
- Hotsy WB9450 (700,000 BTU) Hot Water Heater
- Insulated and Heated Cabinet Housing Water Pump, Hose Reels, and Plumbing
- Cold Weather Recirculation System w/ Air Purge
- 8″ Hydraulic Operated Vacuum Boom
- Wireless and Wired Pendant Remote Controls
- Float Level Indicator
- 6″ Decant Port on Rear Door
- Hydraulic Tank Hoist w/ Rear Opening Door
- Cyclone Separator w/ DropBox Cleanout
- Tube Storage Rack on Rear Door and Passenger Side on Silencer
- Rear Mounted Strobe Light
- Traffic Directional LED Ligh Bar Mounted on Rear of Truck
- Two (2) Worklights on Vacuum Boom and Two (2) on Rear of Truck
Located in California, Sold As-Is – No Warranty, Financing, and Leasing Available, Call 888-432-9070 for More Information. Delivery Available.
Front Axle Weight:
Boiler BTU Rating:
12 Cubic Yards
DISCLAIMER: Photos, specifications, prices, and all other information are subject to change or correction without notice. While every effort is made to ensure the data listed here is correct, there may be an instance where some of the pictures, options, or vehicle features may be listed incorrectly as we get the data from multiple data sources. PLEASE MAKE SURE to confirm the details of the vehicle with the dealer to ensure its accuracy. Dealer cannot be held liable for errors, omissions or data that is listed incorrectly.
All equipment photographs on this website depict new and used equipment and Great Lakes Equipment Sales, Inc. (“SELLER”) does not assert their accuracy or completeness. SELLER is not a manufacturer, or servicer of equipment. Physical inspection of the new and used equipment depicted herein is encouraged, and any purchasing decisions should be based upon such actual inspection thereof as the interested person deems appropriate, SELLER makes no representations or warranties whatsoever including, without limitations, title, condition, hours, mileage, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. All sales of shall be “Sold As Is Where Is Without Warranty” unless stated otherwise in writing.
Pricing does not include state, local sales tax, and Federal Excise Tax (if applicable), licensing, dealer document preparation charges, or any finance charges (if applicable). Final actual sales price may vary depending on options or accessories selected.