2013 VacAll AllJet AJV 1015 (10 Yard / 1500 Water) Sewer Cleaner Truck w/ Hydro Excavation System
$245,500 USD / $317,043 CAD
4818 W. 137th Street, Unit B
Crestwood, IL 60445
Toll Free: 888-432-9070
Stock Number GL2274
FLEET MAINTAINED / LOW MILES AND HOURS
2013 Freightliner 114SD Chassis, Approximately 46,259 Miles and 2,903 Engine Hours, Detroit DD13 12.8L (410HP) Diesel Engine, Allison 4000 RDS Automatic Transmission, Engine Brake, Diff Locks, 20,000# Fronts, and 46,000# Rear Axles, 66,000 GVWR, VIN 1FVHG3DV3DHFD2276.
VacAll AllJet AJV 1015 Combination Sewer Cleaner Truck
- 10 Cubic Yard Galvanized Steel Debris Tank
- 1500-Gallon Water Capacity
- Hydro Excavation System
- Roots 824 (4000 CFM @ 18″ Hg.) Vacuum Blower
- (464 Hours) on Vacuum Blower
- Meyers DP85-20 (85 GPM @ 2000 PSI) Water Pump
- Internal Tank Flush Out System
- Sludge Pump System Rated at (710 GPM @ 10′ Head)
- 8″ Hydraulic Vacuum Boom w/ 8′ 6″ Extension w/ 180 Degree Rotation
- Wired Pendant Remote Control
- Hydraulic Tank Hoist w/ Rear Opening Door
- Front Mounted Hose Reel w/ 800′ of 1″ Hose Capacity
- Self Winding Hose Reel (800 PSI @ 20 GPM) w/ 50′ of Hose on Drivers Side
- Cold Weather Recirculation and Air Purge System
- Front Mounted Strobe Light
- Rear Mounted Traffic Directional Light Bar
- Hand Spot Light w/ 20′ Cord, Plug-in
- Tube Rack (4 Tubes) Mounted on Silencer
- Tube Rack (2) Tubes Mounted on Rear Door
- Two (2) 18″ x 18″ x 36″ Aluminum Toolbox
- Traffic Cone Holder
Located in California, Sold As-Is – No Warranty, Financing, and Leasing Available, Call 888-432-9070 for More Information. Delivery Available.
Sewer Cleaning Trucks
10 Cubic Yards
DISCLAIMER: Photos, specifications, prices, and all other information are subject to change or correction without notice. While every effort is made to ensure the data listed here is correct, there may be an instance where some of the pictures, options, or vehicle features may be listed incorrectly as we get the data from multiple data sources. PLEASE MAKE SURE to confirm the details of the vehicle with the dealer to ensure its accuracy. Dealer cannot be held liable for errors, omissions or data that is listed incorrectly.
All equipment photographs on this website depict new and used equipment and Great Lakes Equipment Sales, Inc. (“SELLER”) does not assert their accuracy or completeness. SELLER is not a manufacturer, or servicer of equipment. Physical inspection of the new and used equipment depicted herein is encouraged, and any purchasing decisions should be based upon such actual inspection thereof as the interested person deems appropriate, SELLER makes no representations or warranties whatsoever including, without limitations, title, condition, hours, mileage, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. All sales of shall be “Sold As Is Where Is Without Warranty” unless stated otherwise in writing.
Pricing does not include state, local sales tax, and Federal Excise Tax (if applicable), licensing, dealer document preparation charges, or any finance charges (if applicable). Final actual sales price may vary depending on options or accessories selected.