Brenner Tank (300-Gallon) Portable Restroom Slide-In Unit
$ USD / $0 CAD
4818 W. 137th Street, Unit B
Crestwood, IL 60445
Toll Free: 888-432-9070
Stock Number 300PRT
Brenner Tank (300-Gallon) Portable Restroom Service Slide-In Unit
- Two (2) Compartment Aluminum Tank
- 200-Gallon Waste Compartment
- 100-Gallon Fresh Water Internal Compartment
- Two (2) 5″ Sight Level Glasses for Waste Compartment
- Sight Level Tube for Waste Compartment
- 8″ Primary on Top of Tank
- Honda 160cc Gasoline Engine w/ Electric Start
- Masport HXL2V (76 CFM @ 27″ Hg.) Direct Drive Vacuum Pump
- 4-Way Valve for Vacuum and Pressure Offloading Tank
- Toico 12-Volt (5.5 GPM @ 60 PSI) Wash-Down Pump System
- One (1) 50′ Section of Garden Hose w/ Spray Nozzle
- One (1) 30′ x 2″ Section of Tiger Tail Flexible Vacuum Hose
- Vacuum Stinger Pipe w/ Hand Control Open and Close Ball Valve
- Work Light Mounted on Top of Tank
- 3″ Discharge w/ Valve and Dust Cap
- Battery Not Included
Dimensions: 47″ Wide x 58″ Tall x 73″ Length
Empty Weight is Approximately 725 lb.
- Larger Vacuum Pump Packages
- Gasoline, Diesel, and Electric Engines
- Single Compartment Tanks for Vacuum Only Service
- Top of Tank and Bottom Rear Clean-Out Manways
- Additional Sections of Vacuum Hose
- Available in 300 – 1,200-Gallon Tank Sizes
Built and Shipped from Wisconsin, Manufacturer Warranty, Financing, and Leasing Available, Call 888-432-9070 for More Information. Shipping Available.
*Trailer in Pictures Not Included in Price
Rotary Vane Pump
DISCLAIMER: Photos, specifications, prices, and all other information are subject to change or correction without notice. While every effort is made to ensure the data listed here is correct, there may be an instance where some of the pictures, options, or vehicle features may be listed incorrectly as we get the data from multiple data sources. PLEASE MAKE SURE to confirm the details of the vehicle with the dealer to ensure its accuracy. Dealer cannot be held liable for errors, omissions or data that is listed incorrectly.
All equipment photographs on this website depict new and used equipment and Great Lakes Equipment Sales, Inc. (“SELLER”) does not assert their accuracy or completeness. SELLER is not a manufacturer, or servicer of equipment. Physical inspection of the new and used equipment depicted herein is encouraged, and any purchasing decisions should be based upon such actual inspection thereof as the interested person deems appropriate, SELLER makes no representations or warranties whatsoever including, without limitations, title, condition, hours, mileage, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. All sales of shall be “Sold As Is Where Is Without Warranty” unless stated otherwise in writing.
Pricing does not include state, local sales tax, and Federal Excise Tax (if applicable), licensing, dealer document preparation charges, or any finance charges (if applicable). Final actual sales price may vary depending on options or accessories selected.