What is an Industrial Vacuum Truck?
Industrial vacuum trucks, also known as vacuum loaders, air movers, and super suckers, are very powerful industrial vacuum units designed to vacuum wet and dry material from industrial sites. Materials such as bulk powders, catalyst, cement, fly ash, scale, gravel, sand, dirt, drilling mud, rocks, liquids, slurries, and thick sludge are vacuumed thru a hose from tanks, pits, hoppers, silos, basements, elevator shafts, sewers, roof tops and hard to reach or sensitive areas from up to 1,000 feet away for collection into the vacuum tank of roll-off containers for transportation and disposal.
Industrial trucks and units offer an efficient and safer solution for clean-up and removal of industrial non-hazardous and hazardous waste as well as recovering and recycling of valuable raw materials while drastically reducing cleanup time compared to manual shoveling. Industrial vacuum trucks are a necessary piece of equipment needed by environmental cleanup and industrial cleaning service companies to help their clients meet work place safety and environmental requirements.
Industrial Vacuum Trucks Have Several Options:
- Variety of sizes in vacuum tanks.
- Carbon steel or stainless tank construction.
- DOT 407/412 and TC 407/412 configuration for handling and hauling hazardous materials and waste.
- Hydraulic operated vacuum loading boom systems with wireless remote control.
- Hibon, Roots, and Robuschi positive displacement (PD) vacuum blowers rated for 2,500 – 6,600 CFM @ 28” Hg. continuous vacuum.
- Liquid ring vacuum pumps for hydrocarbon vacuuming and recovery.
- Filtration cyclone and baghouse systems for eliminating dust from being exhausted into the atmosphere while vacuuming dry and dusty material.
- Sludge pump offloading system for transferring liquid and semi-liquid material from vacuum tank to other another tanks or locations.
- Dense phase offloading systems for conveying and transferring dry material. Rotary vane vacuum and pressure pumps for offloading systems liquids from debris tank.
- Continuous systems for vacuum and discharging waste and material directly into bins, roll-offs, and drums.
- High dump designed vacuum tanks designed for offloading directly into roll-off containers.
- High-pressure washdown systems.
- Hi-Rail systems for railroad maintenance, cleanup, and material transfer.
- Aluminum plants
- Bridge and tank painting
- Cement plants
- Chemical plants
- Grain elevators
- Hydro Excavation
- Lime Plants
- Metal mining
- Power plants
- Shipyards and barges
- Steel Mills
- Waste to Energy Plants